Monday, February 23, 2015

Seoulistic's Hot Spots to Visit

If you’re still around on my blog (which is awesome of you by the way), you probably saw my last post 6 Places to Visit While Studying in Korea. Now, I realize that the details on the places to visit we’re pretty sparse and that there are a lot more places to visit in Seoul than just those six, but I tried to keep it short and sweet in order to avoid overwhelming you with a lot of information on lots of places all at once. There’s enough to be said on each single one of those locations for their own posts. Having said that, I wanted to follow up on that post with some more places to see and for that I want to turn your attention to the awesome Mr. Keith over at Seoulistic and his post 21 Hotspots: Where to Go in Seoul and How to Get There.

Not only does his article also cover some of the same areas like Hongdae and Itaewon that I covered in my earlier post, it also covers some of the areas I did not get a chance to visit during my time in Seoul like Garosugil, N Seoul Tower, and Ewha Woman’s University. Frankly, I hadn't even thought to mention Garosugil  and Ewha since I’m not much into fashion and the like so I didn't visit them for some reason or another. The information in the post is very accurate according to what I saw while there. What is also great is that he also provides you with some basic instructions on how to get there. So be sure to check it out, which you can do here.


To finish this off, I wanted to say that you should check out more posts on Seoulistic than just this one. Seoulistic is a great resource on food, culture, events, living and plenty of other good stuff on Seoul. I know for me it was a great resource on Korea before I got on the plane. Not to mention the people on the blog are pretty friendly. Check it out, but don’t forget about little old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment