Monday, March 2, 2015

Quick Recap


I’ll wager it’s midterm season, or will soon be, for a large majority of you who read this blog. Being a fellow student myself, I know that there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to study, eat, and, maybe, sleep (oh how I miss thee). As a result keeping up with this blog probably hasn't been one of your main priorities, and for that I’ll use this post to do a quick recap of what’s been added to the blog over the last couple of weeks.

6 Places to Visit While Studying in Korea- This includes a short list of the top 6 places in Seoul I believe any student should during their study abroad stay.

Seoulistic's Hot Spots to Visit- An addendum to the above posts with additional places to visit and things to do as described by the folks at Seoulistic.

Seoulistic- A short review of one of my top blogs to visit and one of my main resources about Korea and living in Seoul.

What to Pack- My take on a popular list of items you should pack for your study in Korea along with some additional resources for you to use.

How to Get Around Seoul- A step by step list of how to best get around the city of Seoul and its public transportation.

Getting Around- Just a little self-promotion of my article on how to get around Seoul.

EG Prepaid SIM Card Review- A short review of the positives and negatives of Evergreen Mobile’s prepaid SIM that I used while in Korea.

KakaoTalk App- A quick recommendation of the KakaoTalk phone messaging app that is indispensable if you want to communicate with your Korean friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment